Clash of Clans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans Forum-Forums for the mobile app Clash of Clans by Super Cell. Our forum clan is called Lethal Talent.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I upgrade!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSteel
Admin
DarkSteel

What should I upgrade!? Empty
PostSubject: What should I upgrade!?   What should I upgrade!? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:21 am

What should I upgrade!? Lvl6wi10

In a perfect world all your troops are full maxed right?  Unfortunately the world isn't perfect and we are often left with a simple question: Which troops should we upgrade first ?

Much of this question depends on which troops you routinely use in your army compositions.  However, you may also want to consider the numbers--because numbers don't lie!

For example:  Consider the Wizard.  In the chart below notice the substantial increase in power the wizard receives with each level--except for the last level.

What should I upgrade!? Wizard10

Say what?!  As you can see, damage per second and damage per attack scarcely increase compared to past wizard upgrades.  Hit points don't get raised much either.  In fact, the only thing which is substantially higher is the Research Cost and Research Time!  Crying or Very sad

Not all troop upgrades follow the same pattern.  A level 6 giant is leaps and bounds better than a level 5.  So make sure you check out troop statistics on Clash of Clans Wiki to help you when making these decisions!
Back to top Go down
https://clashofclans.forumotion.co.uk

What should I upgrade!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clash of Clans Forums :: Lethal Talent Forums :: CoC General Chat-
Jump to: